If illness or disability mean that you cannot travel to an outpatient lab for routine blood work, Mobile Blood Draw Services can come to you. Having blood drawn
at home can help cut your anxiety level about travelling to a facility, eliminates the traffic time and cost of transportation.
Mobile Blood Draw Services is available for those who require blood work for medication monitoring or disease management. A Certified Lab Tech or Phlebotomist visits the home, collects a specimen, and transports it to our preferred local Laboratory for testing . (A doctor’s order is required.)
You will need to provide information about yourself, including name, phone number, address, date of birth and payment information.
Ask your physician to fax a prescription with orders for blood work.
Once doctors fax the order, A certified Phlebotomist will make an appointment for a home visit to draw your blood.
The results of the lab work will be sent directly to your physician in confidence.
We can also email your test results to your Physician that is Mobile.
When future blood work is required, request another prescription from your physician, then call our STAT Line to schedule an appointment. It’s that simple!
Payment for the blood draw is expected at the time of service; billing for Lab Test will be mailed to you directly from the processing laboratory and may be covered by insurance
• Mobile Blood Draw Services make it as easy and convenient as possible for your subjects to participate in your trial and successfully meet all study protocols. Your participants may choose to have specimens collected at home or at one of our convenient offices.
• As one of the industry providers of specimen and data collection nationwide, Stat Lab has the network, experience, and skills to offer services to meet your specific trial protocols. We customize our services to meet your needs. If a trial protocol requires a blood draw every 1 hour to 24 hours for 31 days, or urine collection day 24/7 a month, we can provide it all.
• We help keep clinical trials on schedule and while helping participants comply with complex and sometimes time-consuming trial requirements. Our Mobile Specimen Collection Services can be customized to include blood, urine, fecal swab and many others, and our exam services include, Bp check, health history, height and weight and much more.
• Mobile Lab Draw Services supports clinical trials studies with clinic staffing services. This offering includes in-clinic support, including phlebotomists, part-time and full-time registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs).
• We can customize our staff to match whatever protocols you require. Whether you need (IRB) Investigator, phlebotomists to simply perform blood draws or RN for clinical support staff.
Looking for a Medical Delivery Courier? Our dedicated support team and knowledgeable drivers are available for your recurring and routine medical courier needs. Our drivers are all OSHA and HIPAA certified.
Our medical courier service includes:
Commitment and reliability are paramount when it comes to handling critical medical deliveries such as human specimens, and blood banking products. All our drivers are continually educated on the procedures handling these deliveries and are OSHA compliant.
We serve hospitals, nursing home, assisted living clinics, medical laboratories, physicians, pharmacies and other medical professionals.
Wellness Screening Services
Health fairs, including consultation, planning, design, promotion and communication
Hepatitis vaccine shots
Consent forms for employees
Online reporting of all results
Aggregate reporting of results
If illness or disability mean that you cannot travel to an outpatient lab for routine blood work,Read more
• Mobile Blood Draw Services make it as easy and convenient as possible for your subjects to particiRead more
Looking for a Medical Delivery Courier? Our dedicated support team and knowledgeable drivers are avaRead more
Wellness Screening Services Health fairs, including consultation, planning, design, promotion and cRead more
Mobile Blood Draw Services is the leader of low cost reliable Blood collection and Lab testing in Washington, DC metropolitan Area. We offer a wide variety of important health and wellness blood Chemistry and Hematology, Drugs Monitoring, STD’s, Immunology and MicroBiology testing directly to you online at extremely discounted prices. Confidential results are available online in as little as 24 hours for most tests. Nursing Home Lab Routine aRead more