Clinical Research Services
• Mobile Blood Draw Services make it as easy and convenient as possible for your subjects to participate in your trial and successfully meet all study protocols. Your participants may choose to have specimens collected at home or at one of our convenient offices.
• As one of the industry providers of specimen and data collection nationwide, Stat Lab has the network, experience, and skills to offer services to meet your specific trial protocols. We customize our services to meet your needs. If a trial protocol requires a blood draw every 1 hour to 24 hours for 31 days, or urine collection day 24/7 a month, we can provide it all.
• We help keep clinical trials on schedule and while helping participants comply with complex and sometimes time-consuming trial requirements. Our Mobile Specimen Collection Services can be customized to include blood, urine, fecal swab and many others, and our exam services include, Bp check, health history, height and weight and much more.
• Mobile Lab Draw Services supports clinical trials studies with clinic staffing services. This offering includes in-clinic support, including phlebotomists, part-time and full-time registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs).
• We can customize our staff to match whatever protocols you require. Whether you need (IRB) Investigator, phlebotomists to simply perform blood draws or RN for clinical support staff.